BolderBOULDER 2014 Recap Video:
Again this year, the BolderBOULDER Bootlegs Vol. 11 compilation of music by bands on the course will be a FREE digital download! Each week until Race Day, Memorial Day Monday, May 26, download a new song from a 2014 course band. Train to the same music you'll run & rock to on Memorial Day!
2. The Bell Hours - The Others (right-click to download)
3. James and the Devil - Jekyll (right-click to download)
4. Arthur Lee Land - Cracked Open (right-click to download)
5. Treehouse Sanctum - Almost, So Close (right-click to download)
6. Ron Jolly Trio - I'm Gettin' an Idea (right-click to download)
7. Jeremy Dion - Just A Little More Time (right-click to download)
8. Patrick Dune - Thrill of the Ride (right-click to download)
9. Vivid Fiction - Courage (right-click to download)
10. Springdale Quartet - Heist (right-click to download)
11. Antonio A. Lopez - In the 5th Grade (right-click to download)
To learn more about the BolderBOULDER Bootleg bands, click here!
Note: When you right-click the link above, depending what browser you are using, the download option will vary:
For Internet Explorer – "Save target as"
For Firefox – "Save Link as"
For Chrome – "Save link as"
For Safari – "Download linked file"
Join Team KBCO and receive a FREE Team KBCO t-shirt! More information.
About BolderBOULDER: The BolderBOULDER 10K is the 4th largest running race in the United States and the 10th largest in the world. The race attracts over 50,000 runners, joggers, walkers and wheelchair racers, and draws professional athletes from around the world to compete for one of the largest non-marathon prize purses in road racing.
The 2014 race starts at 30th and Walnut and winds through neighborhoods with live music and entertainment all along the route. The race finishes in the University of Colorado's Folsom Field and attracts over 150,000 spectators. The 36th annual BolderBOULDER will be held on Memorial Day, May 26th, 2014. For more information please visit: bolderboulder.com.
Please help us make this a safe and enjoyable event by bringing only soft-sided bags or packs smaller than 12"x12"x12" to the race. All bags will be subject to search, and any unattended bags at the start, along the course or at Folsom Field will be subject to confiscation.