Hiya, my Sage-tastic chums!
Here at the Sage Page, we celebrate all things musical! Think you know your Sage trivia?
You can challenge the Sage every Wednesday morning on-air beginning at 7am by calling 303-631-2-973!
Here, as always, are the rules to Stump the Sage. When calling The Mighty Sage on Wednesday mornings, be sure to keep these in mind:
- No Jimmy Buffet questions
- No two-part questions
- No American Horse questions
- No artist mother/father questions
- No "I know someone in the band" questions
- No backup singer questions
- No questions about kids' TV shows (i.e.: Arthur, Wild Thornberries, etc)
- No questions with more than one possible answer (i.e.: Where did Pearl Jam get its name)
- No concert date and venue questions
- No engineers on albums questions
- No "I met this guy one who had lunch with a guy who used to know the band..." questions
- No "At what age did (artist) (event)?" questions
- No Journey questions
- No Van Halen or "Van Hagar" questions
- No blurting out the answer while The Mighty Sage mulls his answer
- No Rainbow Butt Monkeys questions
- No "Charmed" questions or any other show on "The WB"
- No Taylor Dayne questions
- No questions about songs that have never been released
- No Getaway People questions
- In case of a "Sage Off" be prepared for Robbyn Hart to be the final arbitrator of questionable questions
- on 97.3 KBCO you must wait 90 days before trying to Stump the Sage successfully again
- Current or former employees of KBCO are not allowed to win prizes from The Mighty Sage
- Make sure you know the CORRECT answer to your own question. We have ways of figuring out when you have the wrong answer.
- The Sage has the right to refuse or accept your question and change the rules for any reason he chooses.