On Tap with KBCO Presents: Dispatch
with special guests Real Estate and Rob Drabkinat the Breckenridge Brewery in Littleton (2920 Brewery Lane)Saturday, September 9, 2017 | Doors: 12:30pm | Show: 1:30pm | Ages 21+
Tickets were in high demand - and the initial request period sold out. Additional tickets may be released at a later date. Sign up to join the waiting list for your chance to buy tickets when they become available.
Benefiting Love Light + Melody.
We’re excited that you’re coming to the On Tap with KBCO Presents concert at Breckenridge Brewery on Saturday, September 9th, featuring Dispatch with special guests Real Estate, Ruston Kelly, and Rob Drabkin!
Here’s some important information for you:
This is a 21+ show.
Breckenridge Brewery *see below for parking/transportation information
2920 Brewery Lane
Littleton, CO 80128
There is NO PARKING at Breckenridge Brewery that day (except for handicap parking), but there are plenty of alternatives:
- Park at Arapahoe Community College 1 mile away and we’ll shuttle you over. Park in lot A, B, or C; walk to shuttle pickup in Lot G; look for the Breckenridge Brewery flag.
- Light Rail to the Littleton/Mineral Station (at S. Santa Fe Dr. and Mineral Ave.), also a mile or so away, and we’ll shuttle you in. Look for the Breck flag in parking lot for pickup location.
- Bike along the Platte River/Mary Carter Greenway Trail; exit at Reynolds Landing; we’ll have a bike corral where you can lock it up.
- Uber, Lyft, party bus to the brewery – they can drop you at the gate on Brewery Lane
- More shuttle information:
- Shuttles to and from Arapahoe Community College and Mineral Station run about every 15 minutes. There will be more shuttles at the end of the show to get you back to ACC or Mineral Station. Here’s a link to the map.
- Gates open at 12:30 p.m.
- Music starts at 1:30 p.m.
- Show ends at 7:00 p.m.
- No re-entry.
- This is an outdoor show, so come prepared for sun, rain, and great times. We’ll have a shade tent, and the Farm House restaurant will be open.
- The stage is set up between the brewery & warehouse buildings. As you enter the campus, the Farm House restaurant and beer garden are on your right; the stage area is around the building on your left.
- There is handicap parking and also a handicap viewing section near the stage. When you enter the ticketing area, ask for a security agent to show you where.
Bring it with you, if you’d like:
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages
- Empty water bottles for refill – we’ll have water stations for you
- Backbacks are fine, but will be searched.
- Cash & credit are accepted for beer & food purchases. Proceeds benefit Love Light + Melody, a non-profit organziation that helps vulnerable children through the arts – film, photography, music, and writing.
Leave it at home, please:
- Food, however, the Farm House restaurant will be open and there will be food trucks avaiable for sustenance.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Chairs (unless you have a medical need)
Have some friends who weren’t as smart and lucky as you to get tickets?
Breckenridge Brewery is giving tickets away up to the show with their #BBSavorSummer program. Tell your friends to enter to win tickets by sharing a picture of how they’re enjoying the tail end of summer with Breck. #BBSavorSummer on Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook