On Tap with KBCO Presents Live Music at Breckenridge Brewery: St. Paul & The Broken Bones / Guster with BAILEN
Sunday, June 30 at Breckenridge Brewery 2920 Brewery Lane Littleton, CO 80120
Doors at 12:30pm / Show at 1:30pm
DAY OF SHOW DETAILS
There is NO PARKING (except for handicap parking) at the brewery or on Brewery Lane during On Tap with KBCO events, but we have lots of OPTIONS for you!
- Handicapped Parking is available at the Breckenridge Brewery near the main entrance of the event. Handicapped parking and seating is on a space available basis.
- Park at Arapahoe Community College (in any lot except A; shuttle pickup in lot G) OR park at Light Rail to the Littleton/Mineral Station. We are running free shuttles every 15 minutes or so to and from these parking lots. Look for the Breckenridge Brewery banners - that's where the shuttles will pick you up and drop you off. (More frequent shuttles will run from the brewery back to ACC and Mineral Station at the end of the show.)
- Bike to the brewery by way of the Mary Carter Greenway (Platte River) Trail - exit at Reynolds Landing and follow Brewery Lane to our brewery. Our bike corral will hold about 1,000 bikes, so bring a lock, and bike safely!
- Uber, Lyft, and party buses can drop off and pick up on Brewery Lane.
- PLEASE do not walk down Santa Fe Drive, there is no sidewalk, the police will stop you.
This is an all-ages show. Children 7+ require a ticket. Children 6 and under may enter with ticketed adults
Gates open at 12:30 p.m.
Music starts at 1:30 p.m.
Show ends at 7:00 p.m.
- This is an outdoor show, so come prepared for sun, rain, and great times. We’ll have a shade tent, and the Farm House restaurant will be open.
- The stage is set up between the brewery & warehouse buildings. As you enter the campus, the Farm House restaurant and beer garden are on your right; the stage area is around the building on your left.
- There is handicap parking and also a handicap viewing section near the stage. When you enter the ticketing area, ask for a security agent to show you where.
- Walk the grounds to find some concert experiences beyond just music & beer. We’ll have some booths set up for sampling and education. You may learn something new!
Wristband pick up: When you exit the shuttle bus, you will need to go to Main Ticket Gate Entrance, which is the entrance closest to the Farm House Restaurant. You will enter through the first lane (furthest west). Your ticket will be scanned and you’ll receive your wristband at that time.
Once inside, If you’d like to add money to your wristband, you can do that at the WRISTBAND INFO BOOTH directly in front of the Farm House Restaurant. Wristbands are honored at each beer station outside (look for the Wristband Express Lanes!), at the Breckenridge Brewery merchandise tent and with any of our food vendors outside.
Bring it with you, if you’d like:
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages
- Blankets (standard size)
- Empty water bottles for refill – we’ll have water stations for you
- Backpacks are fine, but will be searched.
- Cash & credit are accepted for beer & food purchases. Proceeds benefit Take Note Colorado, which is a statewide initiative to provide access to musical instruments & instruction to every K-12 student in Colorado.
Leave it at home, please:
- Food, however, the Farm House restaurant will be open and there will be food trucks available for sustenance.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Chairs (unless you have a medical need)
Show us how you’re enjoying the show with hashtags #OnTapWithKBCO and #breckbrew!
Benefiting Take Note Colorado, which is a statewide initiative to provide access to musical instruments & instruction to every K-12 student in Colorado.