Enjoy a drive-in movie experience at Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre. Each film will be presented on an LED screen located in the Red Rocks Lower South Lot 2 parking area with audio delivered via a designated FM radio frequency.
From September 28 - October 2, LISTEN after 3pm to Keefer for your chance to score a car pass to a show:
- Monday, September 28: Labyrinth (October 4)
- Tuesday, September 29: The Thing (October 1)
- Wednesday, September 30: Candyman (October 2)
- Thursday, October 1: Ghostbusters (October 3)
- Friday, October 2: Labyrinth (October 4)
Guests will be required to remain inside their vehicles for the duration of the events.
Time: Doors at 6PM | Movie at 7:30PM
- Thursday, October 1 - The Thing
- Friday, October 2 - Candyman
- Saturday, October 3 - Ghostbusters
- Sunday, October 4 - Labyrinth
Tickets: $59.50 per car - all tickets include snacks
All tickets to Film on the Rocks Drive-In include movie snacks that will distributed to each vehicle upon entry. A bag of CityPop Popcorn, theatre size box of plain M&M’s, 7oz Twizzlers, and two 20oz Coke products (choice of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dasani upon availability) will be included per vehicle ticket. In addition, Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are available for discounted pre-purchase online or cashless payment on-site including sandwich, cookies, chips and drink.