Denver Rescue Mission has been fighting for people since 1892. The Mission fights hunger to give strength. And fights despair to give hope.
So much has changed in 2020, but one thing that hasn’t changed is the fact that no one should be alone or go hungry, especially during this Thanksgiving season.
Every day, Denver Rescue Mission serves over 2000 meals to those who are homeless, hungry or unemployed … and that need has increased dramatically since Covid 19 hit and now many families are hungry for the first time.
$1.92 provides one meal and care this Thanksgiving season.
We’re still serving just as many meals because hunger is just as real, but this year we’re just doing it differently:
- Social distancing in the cafeteria
- PPE with all staff
- Frequent and extra cleaning and disinfecting
How many meals can you provide?
- $50 will provide about 26 meals and care
- $100 will provide about 52 meals and care
- $192 will provide 100 meals and care
- $500 will provide about 260 meals and care
- $1,000 will provide about 520 meals and care
Will you join the fight? Your donation will provide our homeless neighbors with meals, shelter and life-changing programs.
Join 97.3 KBCO to help provide meals, shelter, and care at Denver Rescue Mission on Thursday, November 12.
Or you can DONATE NOW!