Classic albums from Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, Peter Gabriel and Beastie Boysare among the 2021 inductions into the Grammy Hall of Fame.
Albums or singles that are at least 25 years old that "exhibit qualitative or historical significance" are eligible for induction. The 2021 class of 29 new titles brings the Grammy Hall of Fame to 1142 recordings. Here are the notable recordings going in:
- John Mayall with Eric Clapton-Blues Breakers
- Journey- "Don't Stop Believin'"
- Bruce Springsteen-Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J.
- Patti Smith-Horses
- Beastie Boys-Licensed to Ill
- Joe Cocker-Mad Dogs and Englishmen
- Peter Gabriel-So
- Pearl Jam-Ten
- Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble-Texas Flood
- The Cars-The Cars