The City of Boulder and Team Player Productions (TPP) have announced Boulder Creek Festival® is returning to downtown Boulder over Memorial Day weekend, May 28-30, 2022. For the first time, the weekend will kick off with a free show at the Glen Huntington Bandshell on Friday night, May 27, followed by three days of music from 30+ artists, Creekside Beer Fest, Makers Market filled with dozens of artisans, family-friendly activities like obstacle course and trampolines, and more to celebrate the Boulder community.
Boulder Creek Festival, celebrating its 33rd year, features this year include:
- Creekside Beer Fest: Imbibe with more than 15 Colorado breweries including Avery Brewing Company, Upslope Brewing Company and Four Noses Brewing Company on May 28-29. The full brewery list will be announced at a later time with tickets going on sale in April.
- Live music: More than 30 musical artists, from rock to reggae, will be playing throughout the weekend.
- Makers Market: From pottery to sculptures to photography to jewelry, the Boulder Creek Festival Marketplace is a diverse selection of local vendors, artisans, fine art vendors, nonprofits, wellness partners and more.
- Creekside for Kids: With uniquely kid-friendly activities such as an obstacle course, rock wall, trampolines, yoga, family disco and more throughout the weekend, little ones aren’t going to want to leave Boulder Creek Festival.
- Local eats: Over 30 tasty food trucks and vendors are expected to be in attendance serving up international cuisine, American eats, healthy options and sweet treats.